Friday 29 August 2014

* Oyster Bay Poolside Bar


I've never built a poolside bar before, and I think I may have gotten a tad carried away with this one! I built it on a 64 x 64 lot to replace the Lagoon View Pools in Sunlit Tides, but it will go on any 64 x 64 plot of land. It's been play tested by my current favourite sim, Mya May and she seemed to quite like it. You may want to consider replacing the DJ Booth with a music system, my sims don't seem inclined to dance quite as much when a DJ is choosing the music.

If ya want it, the download and it's details are at the bottom of the page.










Game Requirements
  • Game Update 1 . 67
  • I have all EPs except for Into The Future
  • I’ve used a couple of objects from the Outdoor and Town Life SPs.

Lot Details
  • 64x64 Lot Size
  • Community Lot/Poolside Club
  • Late Night Bar
  • Dance Floor
  • DJ Booth
  • Swimming Pool (well duh!)
  • Water Slide
  • Water fall
  • Massage Table
  • Hot Tubs
  • BBQ Area
  • Cocktails Area
  • Pool Bar
  • Pool Table

Premium Content

Custom Content

I think that’s just about everything. I’m going to say that the store content and cc are NOT included, but some of it may have attached to the Sims3packaged version of this lot. It’s usually a safe bet to say that if you haven’t already got it, and you want it… go get it ;-) 

Download Sims3package HERE

or

Download .package and place straight in your library foldeHERE

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back posting on blogger again! :)

    Love the colour scheme of this lot and such a perfect and much need community lot for Sunlit Tides too. I've missed playing ST so this lot will be my excuse to play in that hood again. Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer - I hope you enjoy it! xx

      Delete